- Software Engineer for Biznet Gio CloudJakarta, Indonesia
- August 2019 to Present
- neo-lts (Rust) - A microservice to manage S3 compatible storage.
- Implemented user-level operations and admin feature for Ceph storage.
- Leveraged knowledge in building microservice with async-graphql and axum, aws-sdk-s3 for S3-compatible storage, serde for REST API parsing, cynic for integration tests, and tokio-tracing for logging.
- neo-app-platform (Rust) - A microservice to manage user-requested platform applications.
- Implemented an orchestration module for the microservice to communicate with Jenkins.
- Implemented manager module for the microservice to integrate with Kubernetes.
- Leveraged knowledge in Kubernetes integration with kube.rs and k8s-openapi, and thiserror for error handling.
- OPI (Rust) - A microservice to integrate internal tools with a third-party payment gateway.
- Implemented the integration to Oracle vCloud, Oracle Payment Interface, Stripe, and Midtrans.
- Leveraged knowledge in Rocket for web framework, SQLx for database toolkit, and yaserde for XML parsing
- RestKnot (Python) - A REST API for Knot DNS Server.
- Improved the performance by introducing async communication using Kafka and reliability with multiple brokers.
- Introduced deployment check by embedding VCS revision into the app using Docker Build Args.
- Leveraged knowledge in streaming platform with Kafka Python Client. Orchestration with Ansible. Monitoring with Prometheus, and Grafana. Release automation with Github Action.
- Software Engineer Intern for Biznet Gio CloudJakarta, Indonesia
- June 2018 to August 2018
- neo-cli (Python) - Agnostic Orchestration Tools for Openstack.
- Improved testing coverage with more unit and integration tests using OpenStack Python SDK, Pytest, and Coverage.py.
- Implemented smart login for OpenStack multi-region by storing user sessions using Python’s pickle.
- Created user documentation and developer contributing guide using reStructuredText, Sphinx, and readthedocs.io.
- Refactored the code-base to comply with clean code practice using Flake8.
- Leveraged knowledge in packaging with setuptools and PyPi’s Twine. CI/CD with TravisCI.
- Computer Science at University of BrawijayaMalang, Indonesia
- August 2015 to August 2019
- B.S.E in Informatics Engineering. GPA: 3.63/4.0
- Undergraduate Coursework: Data Structure & Algorithms, Operating Systems, Databases, Programming Languages, Comp. Architecture.
This resume is written using