- neo-obs - All object storage force in terminal. [Python]
- neo-cli - Agnostic Orchestration Tools for Openstack. [Python] [⭐ ~7]
- Elegant - A responsive, minimal, and stylish theme for Pelican. [Python] [⭐ ~165]
- python-whois - Retrieve WHOIS information of domains. [Python] [⭐ ~53]
- org-download - Drag and drop images to Emacs org-mode. [Elisp] [⭐ ~301]
- super-save - Save Emacs buffers when they lose focus. [Elisp] [⭐ ~127]
- gitlab-dark - A dark theme for GitLab.com. [CSS] [⭐ ~58]
- Prelude - Prelude is an enhanced Emacs 24.4+ distribution that should make your experience with Emacs both more pleasant and more powerful. [Elisp] [⭐ ~4,028]
- pyIslam - a library to calculate prayer times, hijri date, qiblah direction and more. [Python] [⭐ ~30]
- Wikipedia - The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
- The Python Wiki - A user-editable compendium of knowledge based around the Python programming language.
- Pelican wiki - Wiki of Pelican. [⭐ ~8,528]
- Awesome Emacs - A community driven list of useful Emacs packages, libraries and others. [⭐ ~4,542]
- Gundala - EPP Client Library.
- Awesome Common Lisp - A curated list of awesome Common Lisp frameworks, libraries and other shiny stuff. [⭐ ~856]
- Awesome Linux Software - A list of awesome applications, software, tools and other materials for Linux distros. [⭐ ~10,052]
- µBaik - Scripting language for IoT. [⭐ ~6]
- free-programming-books - Freely available programming books. [⭐ ~116,889]
- Loop Habit Tracker - Loop Habit Tracker, an Android app for creating and maintaining good habits. [⭐ ~2,268]
- Anuto - Another ugly tower defense for Android. [⭐ ~117]
Special hack to fill special need (unmerged upstream).
- Crux - A Collection of Ridiculously Useful eXtensions for Emacs. [Elisp]
- Chronos - Multiple simultaneous countdown / countup timers in Emacs. [Elisp]
- xelatex-emoji - Emoji support for XeLaTeX documents. [Latex]
- pelican-mode - Emacs minor mode for editing articles and pages in Pelican sites. [Elisp]
I contributed ideas (feature request) too. These are list of my ideas that had been implemented to core app.